Washington DC, Glasgow, London, Tirania, Lagos, Abuja, Accra, Ningbo, Shanghai
User Interface Frontend Development Product Design Brand & Marketing
Brand experience, and product design expert with a solid background in visual media. Deep, practical experience in user-centered design across web, graphic, motion interaction, photography and filmmaking. Worked with clients and stakeholders in Ghana, Nigeria, China, Glasgow and Washington DC, including Mo’Go, Node, Ulf Richter, University of Nottingham Ningbo, Alumess, Lead British International School, On Top Promotions, Tony Pang, and Nubian Hueman.
Selected projects include
- Creating a suite of productivity apps that’s been downloaded almost 90,000 on the Google Play. Currently rolling out a version two on the Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Led the product design for a team in Accra that looked to recreate Uber and Lyft’s concept while addressing the social and cultural dynamics of the African market.
Vienna, Virginia Remote
Senior User Experience Designer
User Interface Designer Frontend Developer
Designed and developed web and mobile solutions for health-based adherence programs. Clients included the World Health Organization, National Institutes of Health, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, and Emory University.
- Researched, tested, and developed user experiences that addressed specific needs and brand guidelines using prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Sketch, and InVision, along with formal and informal usability studies.
- Designed and led the implementation of user interfaces consistent with branding guidelines and modern web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Less, Sass, Bootstrap, Material Design, Drupal, Angularjs, and Ionic Framework.
- Maintained Scrum and Agile workflow from remote work environment between stakeholders in different time zones through Sprints. Leveraged related technologies including Slack, Jira, GitHub, Google Drive, and WebEx.
- Verizon Request of Proposal Designed UI and UX prototypes for internal project management platform for Verizon.
- DHS FLASH Lead the design factors of a Technical Challenge Exercise, Flexible Agile Support for the Homeland in response to a proposal from the United States Department of Homeland Security.
- Stempowerment II prototyping, designing and developing an iPhone and Android Mobile application utilizing game mechanics and social support for adolescent and young adults who have undergone Stem Cell Transplant Surgery.
- Thrive with Me Design and developed front end interface for a web based intervention developed to assist HIV+ men adhere to their medication and live a healthy lifestyle.
Five Bridges Advisors
User Interface Developer
- Developed financial dashboards for managing portfolios and assets for top tier banking and government clients.
- Worked in an agile environment with back-end and infrastructure developers and financial analysts to capture user stories, prototype, mock up, and implement UI.
- Part of a cross disciplinary team that utilized technologies ranging from ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio, Telerik and Kendo UI.
Internet Marketing Scotland
Designed and maintained logos and websites for various startups and real estate clients in Scotland and Northern England with an emphasis on Search Engine Optimization.